We take your security and privacy seriously at EmptySpace. Here are answers to commonly asked questions about our data security and data sovereignty practices:
- All data is housed in data centers located in the United States of America and is subject to the laws and subpoena power of the United States Department of Justice.
- We consider information posted to our services from your organization as yours. We do not divulge organization-specific data to any 3rd parties for any reason except to comply with a lawful subpoena.
- We will comply with any reasonable request to provide you with copies of your data at any time.
- We will expunge your data from our systems at your request.
- Our service generates information based on how you use our systems. We use this data for the purposes of improving the system and tracking customer and end-user activity. This data is processed by 3rd party platforms. (Google Analtyics, Stripe, etc.)
- We do not store credit card information in our systems. All online payment processing is done by a 3rd party service (Stripe.com).
- Employees and contractors of EmptySpace may gain access to your data for support purposes at your request.
- Support agents at data centers contracted by EmptySpace may gain access to your dat at the request of EmptySpace employees and for the purposes of ensuring service is operational.
- Shared secrets, API keys, machine accounts, and account passwords (hereafter referred to simply as ‘passwords’) are rotated with frequency to ensure security.
- Passwords are never stored on an employee’s machine.