Last Updated: August 2018
- Personal information is gathered when you subscribe to EmptySpace services, become a user of EmptySpace services, or voluntarily provide any such information to our website.
- We do not sell or divulge personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, or any other personal information you have submitted to our websites to 3rd party entities.
- We only release personal information if it is necessary to satisfy a law, regulation, or enforceable governmental request.
To Our Site Visitors
- We collect aggregate data based on how you browse our website. This information is used for our own design and product marketing purposes, and to improve our services. This information may contain your host IP address and/or internet hostname.
- All email communication you have solicited from our website will contain instructions on how to opt-out.
To Our Subscribers/Customers
- We collect aggregate data based on how you browse our website.This information is used for our own design and product marketing purposes, and to improve our services. This information may contain your host IP address and/or internet hostname.
- We log attempted (failed and successful) logins to all subscriber websites. Time, date, login credentials (except password), hostname, and ip address are collected.
- We periodically will communicate with you via email on matters regarding your account.
- We make a good faith effort to provide you access to your personal information upon request and allow you to correct any inaccuracies.
Phishing is the malicious act of misrepresentation to scam individuals out of personally identifiable information (such as credit card numbers, bank account numbers, social security numbers, etc.) To help guard against phishing, EmptySpace will never:
- Ask for any personal financial account numbers (including credit cards)
- Request your social security number for any reason
- Collect personal information via email or email links