VirtualCallboard 1.1.0 was released this morning to all our customers.
Here are some of the highlights from this release:
- Significantly improved the design of the Add a Call page.
- Added WYSIWYG editor for Discussions, Notes, and Announcements
- An existing report template can now be copied into a new report template and modified
- Added the permissions for a Level 2 user to upload files
- Users can now delete notes, reports, and other items from their view
- Added a confirmation dialogue that prevents the user from accidentally navigating backward and losing data when filing a report or inputing other long forms.
- Increased the reliability of adding or editing some elements of the website
- Independently track who submits and edits reports
This has been one of our most aggressive releases yet, fixing over 30 bugs and enhancing several feaetures. We hope you notice the improvements.
Feel free to send us your feedback on the new features or any other issue you are having by emailing email@example.com.
Thanks for using VirtualCallboard, and have a great day!