Home / News /
VirtualCallboard 1.5.2 Release ...
VirtualCallboard 1.5.2 Released
- Corrected the issue of the manager’s name getting cut off in the confirmation message of the Notes to Management feature.
Notes & Email
- When a note is sent, the page will now refresh to update the list with the newest note.
- Fixed an issue where the note entry field was not showing up when using Internet Explorer 9.
- Consistently used the same file selector in a discussion’s reply as the one in the discussion’s creation screen.
- Consistently used the file’s correct name listed in notifications and discussions.
- You can now safely use symbols (such as ampersands) in report titles.
- Fixed an issue where creating or copying report templates produced an error.
- Fixed an issue where the report recipient user list was not in sync with the company in which the report was created.
- Sorted the report recipients by last name.
- Removed the report template creation tab. Reports can be created from the Reports Administration tab.
- We updated the site’s WYSIWYG editor:
- Spell checking is now enabled by default with red lines indicating when a word is misspelled.
- Better compatibility with tablets and newer browsers.
- Expanded toolbars/features.
It’s official! We’re going to be at this year’s Stage Expo of...
VirtualCallboard 1.1.1 was released this morning to all our customers. This released...
We’ve introduced several new features in this release. These include: Updated...