VirtualCallboard 1.5.2 Released
- Corrected the issue of the manager’s name getting cut off in the confirmation message of the Notes to Management feature.
Notes & Email
- When a note is sent, the page will now refresh to update the list with the newest note.
- Fixed an issue where the note entry field was not showing up when using Internet Explorer 9.
- Consistently used the same file selector in a discussion’s reply as the one in the discussion’s creation screen.
- Consistently used the file’s correct name listed in notifications and discussions.
- You can now safely use symbols (such as ampersands) in report titles.
- Fixed an issue where creating or copying report templates produced an error.
- Fixed an issue where the report recipient user list was not in sync with the company in which the report was created.
- Sorted the report recipients by last name.
- Removed the report template creation tab. Reports can be created from the Reports Administration tab.
- We updated the site’s WYSIWYG editor:
- Spell checking is now enabled by default with red lines indicating when a word is misspelled.
- Better compatibility with tablets and newer browsers.
- Expanded toolbars/features.