We’ve introduced several new features in this release. These include:
- Updated the Fittings page to be more useful for costume designers and stage managers.
- Added the ability to create a similar call when editing a call.
We’ve fixed a number of issues in VirtualCallboard. Some of the more prominent items include:
- Fixed an issue where certain email providers would not deliver some emails from VirtualCallboard because they came from VirtualCallboard’s servers and not from the email provider’s server. The fix for this issue is that all emails will now come from the address email@example.com. Users who automatically filter incoming emails from VirtualCallboard may need to update their email filters. You can still use the reply button to respond to the user who sent the email.
- Fixed issues with creation and editing of groups where you could inadvertently create a group in the wrong production.
- Fixed the final report that is emailed to list the person who issued the report rather than the person who started the report.
- Fixed production abbreviation bugs in the subject line of emails coming from the system.
- Fixed an issue where the rich data grid stopped working when you edited a production on the Production Management screen.’
- Prevented saved contact sheets from appearing after the production has been archived.
As always, let us know what you think of the changes to VirtualCallboard. You can send your feedback using the “Send Feedback” link at the top of each screen, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.