VirtualCallboard 1.1.5 was released on Thursday morning to all our customers. This update resolves a number of issues, as well as 8 customer-found issues.
Here are a few highlights:
- Added the ability to edit attendance
- Added the ability to mark someone’s attendance as “left early”
- Significantly rewrote the reports module, resolving several issues with the way reports are saved and mailed
- Added the ability to choose a date range for the House Count graph
- Compatibility with Internet Explorer 8
- Allow users to edit reports without resending them
- Better sorting on availability time frames
- Fixed rolls for open calls
We are excited we were able to tackle so many customer-found defects in this release. Keep sending us your feedback by using the “Send Feedback” link at the top of your VirtualCallboard. As always, we will try to meet all of our customer’s needs.
We also are excited about the first step we put in place toward having a fully functioning Developer API (application programing interface) for VirtualCallboard. This will allow developers to interface 3rd party systems with VirtualCallboard in the future. If you are interested in developing for VirtualCallboard, we highly suggest you contact us at email@example.com or visit the developers page of VirtualCallboard.com.